The Designers

We'd like to introduce ourselves:

Kristin~



When I was a youngster my Great Grandma would always make me learn how to crochet when I'd go visit and it just stuck with me. I actually hated doing crafts when I was young and never had an interest in learning how to sew. When I was first married about 8 years ago I got a job at a local craft store and that's where it all really started. My paychecks never made it home! I'm a wife and SAHM of two sweet monkeys dressed in people suits. I love to bake and cook then eat what I bake and cook. I love Seinfeld. I would challenge anyone to a Seinfeld trivia dual in a heartbeat! I love my hubby and my munchkins. They are my world {and of course craft projects}! My specialty projects for now {always subject change} are Posies, Snuggles, and Bow Holders. Some more fun projects are on their way!

Dana~



I love crafts and any excuse I can find to make them! I learned how to crochet when I was 10 years old and I really started picking it back up when I was in college. In my jr. high home economics class, I learned how to sew. I have been scrapbooking since I was 12 and am still going strong. Although I love actual paper crafting, I have become more and more enthralled by digital scrapbooking and have loved designing my own embelishments/paper as well as the background and buttons for our website. In order to fund my expensive crafting habit, I teach voice lessons and a children's choir. When I'm not teaching, I am a SAHM to my little boy, Jonas {who loves to play with my crocheting thread and turn off/on my sewing machine}. My specialty creations on our site include Posh Posies, Potato-Stamped T's & Onesies, Felt Flower Clips, Belts, Burp Cloths, and coming soon: Yo-Yo Posies & Leg Warmers. I hope you enjoy our work!

1 comment:

Me said...

Hello ladies! Love your pics...you guys are HOT! ~I'm Dana's SIL, not a psycho!~ Love your stuff!!